Perhaps you have upgraded from an SR20 to an SR22 or even an SR22T. The Powerplant and Airframe Differences course is designed to build upon the Cirrus-specific knowledge and experiences you have amassed while focusing on:
- Operational differences between power-plants and airframes including performance and handling differences,
- High-altitude flight if upgrading to a turbo or turbo-normalized engine,
- Engine management for all phases of flight,
- Developing a solid foundation of aircraft systems knowledge highlighting the power plant and electrical power generation,
- Managing a higher performance aircraft,
- Landing and maneuvering your new aircraft safely, consistently, and confidently.
Typical course duration is one day.